The Fellowship Advising Office (FAO) provides a variety of services to NCSU students and alumni. Some of these services include:
- Providing information on fellowship opportunities and application procedures
- Reviewing and critiquing application essays and statements
- Providing institutional endorsements for applicants who receive the campus nomination (for those fellowships that require nominations)
- Submitting application materials on behalf of applicants
- Staging mock interviews for applicants selected for regional interviews
The FAO adviser works with students interested in applying for these and many other prestigious national fellowships. We encourage you to search our website for fellowship opportunities. Once you have identified fellowships that interest you, please make an appointment to discuss these opportunities with the Fellowship Adviser.